Nov 3rd at 14:00 CET: Triple Launch Webinar
We invite customers, partners, investors, employees and friends to join our triple launch webinar November 3rd at 14:00-17:00 CET. You will witness the following global launches:.
- LeadX 360® version 2.1: Together with our key customers HP, Qualified Solutions Group and others we have taken our Lead Management 360 platform to a new level. We add two more license categories and thereby help clients to achieve a full 360 degree perspective in building their lead generation empire. We introduce multi-organization features, advanced analytics through «Pulse» and an advanced self service admin dashboard. With these two enhancements you can both look into the lead generation «crystal bowl» as well as controlling all the right levers. We have built this and much more with our trusted clients.
- Salesforce AppExchange: Launch of LeadX 360® to the more than 150.000 Salesforce customers in 120 countries. Salesforce EMEA has given the following statement: «LeadX 360® will bring substantial value to the Salesforce Ecosystem». Former Director Product Development in Salesforce, Jari Salomaa, has given the following statement: «You have found the Holy Grail of Sales». Let us show you how we can help Salesforce clients Empower Everyone to Post Hot Leads.
- SuperOffice App Store: Launch of LeadX 360® to the more than 5.700 SuperOffice clients in Northern Europe. Listen to one of our key clients that is building their lead generation empire with SuperOffice as the CRM in the center, combined with the LeadX 360® app as the tool to capture leads from personal networks internally and externally.
Homecoming 2020 will also be full of inspiration for how to disrupt your sales process in 2021, and ensure more leads, more cross-silo sales, improved conversion rate from lead to deal, decreased customer aquisition cost, increased revenues and improved margin. The bonus: Happy employees, satisfied board and owners.
Tom Aas, Founder & CEO
Devendra Phadnis, Co-Founder & CTO
– Jari Salomaa I former Director Product Development in Salesforce HQ (San Francisco)
Now Chairman of the LeadX Strategic Advisory Board. As he also present himself: Platform Product Management at ServiceNow, Open Water Swimmer, Startup Survivor, Advisor, Volunteer.
– Michiel Jansen I ISV Business Development in Salesforce EMEA
He is fulltime helping B2B SaaS companies to build, grow and market their applications through new channels in the Salesforce ecosystem. He works closely with startups, ISVs & OEMs to establish strategic partnerships and find new customers.
– Tom Aas I Founder & CEO in LeadX
Former speed skating champion of Norway, and enterprise sales veteran. Tom’s passion and dream is to make everyone better sellers.
– Devendra Phadnis I Co-Founder & CTO
More than 16 years of experience in the areas of Enterprise application development.
14:00 – Welcome & Intro, Founder & CEO Tom Aas
14:30 – LeadX 360 v. 2.1 launch, Co-Founder & CTO Devendra Phadnis
14:50 – Virtual Coffee Break
15:00 – LeadX 360 Launch in SuperOffice App Store
15:10 – Customer Success Story: Move, Head of Sales Lars Velle
15:30 – Customer Success Story: Arribatec, CEO Per Ronny Stav
15:50 – Virtual Coffee Break
16:00 – LeadX 360 Launch in Salesforce AppExchange
16:10 – LeadX 360 adding value to the Salesforce Ecosystem, Michiel Jansen, Salesforce EMEA
16:30 – LeadX 360 Employee Experience Leadership for handling quality leads, Jari Salomaa, Chairman of the LeadX Strategic Advisory Board
16:50 – Wrapping up, Founder & CEO Tom Aas
17:00 – Conference end