With the LeadX 360 integration wizard you will be able to easily set up the integration between Salesforce and LeadX 360. Simply select the integration from the LeadX 360 administration, and use your Salesforce credentials to authenticate.
- You can use a dedicated user, or a dedicated OAuth application
- Limiting access to specific objects and fields can be configured in Salesforce.
- The connection between LeadX 360 is secured and has been approved by Salesforce.
Once you have set up the connection between Salesforce and LeadX 360 it is time to configure the mapping of fields, stages and default values for object synchronisation.
- You will map the different stages between LeadX 360 and Salesforce.
- Leads can be synchronised as Salesforce leads or as opportunities.
- Default values for owners and more can be easily selected.
- Synchronisation of data can be oneway or bi-directional.
We offer customisation of fields depending on your needs, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the process.
Once the synchronisation has been configured it is time for your team to start working on leads. New and updated leads will be created in each system (depending on oneway or bi-directional synchronisation).
- Once leads have been handed over to sales, your sales team can continue to work in Salesforce to mature leads towards closure.
- Leads can be found with a lead source as LeadX 360 – and this can be configured too.
- Advanced reports and dashboards can be built in Salesforce for advanced tracking.