LeadX 360 brings a new lead channel and a new collaborative approach to lead generation to SuperOffice clients. The partnership enables customers to find LeadX 360 on the SuperOffice App Store, and easily configure LeadX 360 for their marketing and sales processes. It is the perfect add-on for SuperOffice customers, and will bring high quliity leads into the marketing and sales pipeline. Available on the SuperOffice App Store.
With the LeadX 360 integration wizard you will be able to easily set up the integration between SuperOffice and LeadX 360. Simply select the integration from the LeadX 360 administration, and use your SuperOffice credentials to authenticate.
- Authentication is handled in a secure manner using SuperOffice OAuth
- The connection between LeadX 360 is secured and has been approved by SuperOffice.
Once you have set up the connection between SuperOffice and LeadX 360 it is time to configure the mapping of fields, stages and default values for object synchronisation.
- You will map the different stages between LeadX 360 and SuperOffice.
- Leads will be synchronised as SuperOffice opportunities.
- Default values for owners and more can be easily selected.
- Synchronisation of data can be oneway or bi-directional.
We offer customisation of fields depending on your needs, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the process.
Once the synchronisation has been configured it is time for your team to start working on leads. New and updated leads will be created in each system (depending on oneway or bi-directional synchronisation).
- Once leads have been handed over to sales, your sales team can continue to work in SuperOffice to mature leads towards closure.
- Leads can be found with a lead source as LeadX 360 – and this can be configured too.
- Advanced reports and dashboards can be built in SuperOffice for advanced tracking.