LeadX 360 brings a new lead channel and a new collaborative approach to lead generation to HubSpot clients. The connection can be easily configured using simple steps. LeadX 360 is the perfect add-on for HubSpot customers worldwide, and will bring high quality leads into their marketing and sales pipeline.
With the LeadX 360 integration wizard you will be able to easily set up the integration between HubSpot and LeadX 360. Simply create an API KEY in HubSpot, and select the integration from the LeadX 360 administration.
- Authentication is handled using API KEYs created in HubSpot.
- The connection between LeadX 360 is secured by SSL, and follows the development guidelines from HubSpot.
- Once connected you can select which HubSpot pipeline that should be sync’ed.
Once you have set up the connection between HubSpot and LeadX 360 it is time to configure the mapping of fields, stages and default values for object synchronisation.
- You will map the different stages between LeadX 360 and HubSpot.
- Leads will be synchronised as HubSpot opportunities.
- Default values for owners and more can be easily selected.
- Synchronisation of data can be oneway or bi-directional.
We offer customisation of fields depending on your needs, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the process.
Once the synchronisation has been configured it is time for your team to start working on leads. New and updated leads will be created in each system (depending on oneway or bi-directional synchronisation).
- Once leads have been handed over to sales, your sales team can continue to work in HubSpot to mature leads towards closure.
- Leads can be found with a lead source as LeadX 360 – and this can be configured too.