webCRM is the Nordic region’s leading CRM system, and has a European Platinum Partnership with LeadX AS. For webCRM the customers are the most important thing in their business, and with the LeadX 360 add-on the webCRM sales teams around the world can start adding immediate value.
With the LeadX 360 integration wizard you will be able to easily set up the integration between webCRM and LeadX 360. Simply create an API KEY in webCRM, and select the integration from the LeadX 360 administration.
- Authentication is handled using API KEYs created in webCRM.
- The connection between LeadX 360 is secured and has been developed in collaboration with webCRM Norway.
Once you have set up the connection between webCRM and LeadX 360 it is time to configure the mapping of fields, stages and default values for object synchronisation.
- You will map the different stages between LeadX 360 and webCRM.
- Leads will be synchronised as webCRM sales.
- Default values for owners and more can be easily selected.
- Synchronisation of data can be oneway or bi-directional.
We offer customisation of fields depending on your needs, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the process.
Once the synchronisation has been configured it is time for your team to start working on leads. New and updated leads will be created in each system (depending on oneway or bi-directional synchronisation).
- Once leads have been handed over to sales, your sales team can continue to work in webCRM to mature leads towards closure.
- Leads can be found with a lead source as LeadX 360 – and this can be configured too.